Baked Greek Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can boil Baked Greek Chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Greek Chicken
- You need 2 of Lemons.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion cut into thick slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pitted Kalamata olives.
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare 4 clove of of garlic peeled.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hummus.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 pints of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
Baked Greek Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F Zest one lemon. Place zest in bowl and add olive oil, onions and olives. Toss to coat and place at bottom of baking dish..
- Cut chicken into tenders (slice parallel to cutting board and cut each half into 3. Season with salt, Greek seasoning and pepper and place on top of bed of onions/ olives. Tuck garlic under chicken to keep from burning..
- Spread hummus evening on chicken. Squeeze juice out of zested lemon. Add zested/squeezed lemon runes to pan. Top with paprika..
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes to perimeter of pan, then drizzle balsamic vinegar over tomatoes. Return to oven for 15-20, or until chicken is done. Serve on bed of spinach or as a pita sandwich. Optional additions: top with Feta , tatsiki sauce, roasted red peppers, pepperoncinis, hummus or cucumbers!!.