Grilled Chicken Pita.
Nowdays, you should can boil Grilled Chicken Pita using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Pita
- You need 1 of chicken breast; butterflied.
- It’s 1 of pita.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hummus.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tahini.
- Prepare 1 of Tzatziki.
- It’s 1 of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of paprika.
- It’s 1 dash of onion powder.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of turmeric.
- It’s 1 dash of dried dill.
- You need 1 of drizzle vegetable oil.
Grilled Chicken Pita step by step
- Toss breast in vegetable oil. Season breast with dried spices. Grill each side approximately 5-10 minutes each side or until chicken reaches 165º..
- Small dice tomato and cucumber. Toss with tahini. Set aside..
- Cut open pita. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper and grill very briefly if desired..
- Spread hummus in pita. Add sliced or diced chicken breast. Add veggie mix, feta, and tzatziki..
- Variations: Fresh dill, basil, tarragon, parsley, chervil, oregano, thyme, caramelized red onions, rice, pickled red cabbage..