Pasta with pink sauce. Pasta in a pink tomato cream sauce! You'll love how creamy this sauce is, how there's plenty of it and yet you don't need gallons of cream. Keywords: Creamy tomato pasta, Creamy tomato sauce, Tomato cream sauce.
Pour in the pink sauce and stir. As soon as the sauce is bubbling, the dish is ready to be served with hot cooked pasta or rice. I'm nor sure if this sauce is officially considered a curry or not, but the closest thing I can compare it to is a tomato-based version of green curry sauce. Nowdays, you should can have Pasta with pink sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Pasta with pink sauce
- Prepare 1 packages of macaroni.
- You need 1 large of onion, shredded.
- It’s 1 of oil.
- It’s 1 packages of chicken breasts, chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of shrimp.
- You need of cooking cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need tsp of salt.
- Prepare ml of water.
Pink Sauce Pasta, also known as Tomato and Cream Pasta is a popular comfort meal that I often resort to on my weekends. I am often, posed with a query of How to boil Pasta without turning it into a mess. Pink sauce pasta is the combination of white sauce and red sauce pasta. Pink Sauce Pasta is ideal for kitty parties, get-togethers or just a nice weekend dinner.
Pasta with pink sauce instructions
- Step 1 : Chop the chicken breasts into small cubes. The smaller the cubes, the faster it would cook..
- Step 2 : I used a frozen packet of shrimp. Washed it well with tap water and salt and made sure the backs are clean..
- Step 3 : On the stove, In a cooking pot, put some oil of your choice and add in one large shredded onion and allow it to cook until it starts to be golden in colour..
- Step 4 : once the onion turns golden, add in the chopped chicken and let it cook all together until you feel that the chicken is almost cooked but not fully cooked yet..
- Step 5: you then add in the shrimp and let the chicken fully cook along with the shrimp as the shrimp wouldnt take as long as the chicken normally would..
- Once both the chicken and shrimp are cooked, pour on top of them the cooking cream. I used one large bottle of cooking cream and I let it everything cook together for a few minutes..
- I then added 2 spoons of tomato paste to give the sauce the pink colour and the taste. This is variable so you can add more depending on the colour. I recommend you add spoon by spoon as needed. Normally you wouldnt need more than 2. You should then let all the ingredients of the sauce cook together until you are sure everything is cooked to your preference..
- You boil the pasta in water separately like you normally would..
- Finally you add the sauce to your pasta and add mozarella cheese on top of your pasta plate and let it melt in the microwave.enjoy your meal :)..
Whether your kids come back from school in the evening, or are coming back after a tiring sport, this pasta recipe will definitely cheer. Pink Pasta – This pasta with tomato cream sauce uses a combination of alfredo and marinara sauces to get a pretty pink color. It makes for some serious bubbly, cheesy goodness! In essence, pink pasta is a creamy tomato sauce pasta with both alfredo and marinara sauces on it. Home > Recipes > Dips Dressings > Bowtie Pasta with Pink Cream Sauce.