Hummus Crusted Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can make Hummus Crusted Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hummus Crusted Chicken
- You need 3 of chicken breasts skinless.
- It’s 1 – 1.5 cups of hummus of , homemade or store bough.
- Prepare to taste of Salt Pepper &.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of lemon Juice of.
- Prepare 180 C of Preheat the oven to.
- It’s drizzle a tbsp of olive oil of In an oven proof dish,.
Hummus Crusted Chicken step by step
- Place the well washed, skinless chicken breasts in the baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Final step: Cover each chicken breast with some hummus. I decided to go with a store bought one for a change as I always make it at home, SO I bought some sundried tomato hummus.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the chicken breast and bake.
- You can also bake some veggies to go with this. I sauteed some broccoli, carrots and got some purple carrots in the farmers market so added that in and cooked it with some olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper.
- I had some whole wheat pita at home so warmed that a bit before serving.
- It was a very filling meal.