Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes.
Nowdays, you should can have Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes
- It’s of Ingredients For the chicken kebab.
- It’s 500 g boneless of chicken legs or breasts.
- It’s 5 of chicken sausages.
- It’s 150 g of greek yoghurt.
- You need 50 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s ½ tsp of red chilli powder,.
- Prepare ½ tsp of paprika.
- You need ¼ tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 lemon of juice only.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of seven spices powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 50 ml of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt and white pepper,.
- You need of Ingredients for ROAST POTATOES with CURD dip.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Rock salt.
- Prepare as needed of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- You need 3 of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes instructions
- For the chicken kebabs, cut the chicken into cubes large enough to be skewered. Rub salt and pepper into the chicken and set aside..
- In a blender, add half the yoghurt and all the remaining tikka ingredients. Blend to a smooth paste. Transfer to a large bowl and whisk in the remaining yoghurt. Taste to check for spiciness and add more chilli if preferred..
- Mix the chicken & sausage in the yoghurt mixture. Cover with cling film and, if possible, leave the chicken to marinate in the fridge overnight, or at least 4–5 hours..
- To cook the chicken, either preheat a grill pan to medium-high or prepare a barbecue. Grill the chicken for 8–10 minutes, basting occasionally with the yoghurt marinade..
- Method for Roasted Potatoes and curd dip Skin on Potatoes cut into long wedges, par boil them or microwave for 5 minutes..
- Rub on them the Herb Spice mixture (Thyme, Oregano, Cumin powder, Pepper, rock Salt, olive oil) and pan-roast them on medium flame. Dip: Hung curd, crushed garlic with salt and chilli powder.