Arabic paratha. How to make arabic paratha recipe by Chef Arshad Ghafoor, This video is sponsored by Milkyz Food. For more kindly like and subscribe. Hello friends, how are you in this video i try my best to give u a perfect recipe of Arabic paratha.i hope u will like it .if u have any question regarding.
Arabic Paratha عربی پراٹھا – Roti, Naan, Bread, Paratha Want to learn Arabic Paratha? A square shapes paratha stuffed with mince filling tastes awesome. You can also fill it with potato. Nowdays, you should can make Arabic paratha using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Arabic paratha
- Prepare 300 gm of chicken ka qeema.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 cup of grated mozeralla cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of finely chopped capsicum.
- You need of As required oil 1 tsp butter.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of As required Menu frozen parathas.
- You need 3 Tsp of maida.
Urdu Recipe of Arabic Paratha عربی پراٹھا – Video Recipe of Arabic Paratha, make Arabic Paratha easily with video instructions from famous Pakistani chefs. Arabic Paratha by Chef Arshad Ghafoor-SsOQIcueLGs. Plain Paratha Recipe – Homemade Paratha Recipe – Paratha Recipe Indian – How To Make Paratha – Ruchi. Translate Paratha to English online and download now our free translation software to use at any time.
Arabic paratha instructions
- Add 1 tsp oil add g.g paste and saute for 1 min and add chicken qeema salt,black pepper in it and cook for 5 min.
- Then add butter in a pan add maida in it and fry for 2 min until it's colour change into pinkish.
- Now add milk,salt,black pepper in it stirr continuously lumps will disappear on low flame.
- When it began thickens add cheeses in it mix it.
- Now add prepare chicken in it.
- Add Shimla mirch mix and flame off.
- Now take frozen paratha and put mixture in the middle.
- Now paste water on the end and make a half moon shape.
- Now put on tawa and when light brown then enjoy.
- Enjoy with any sauce.
Online Translation > English Translation > Translate Paratha To Arabic. Paratha definition is – an unleavened Indian wheat bread that is usually fried on a griddle. Free online translation from English into Arabic and back, English-Arabic dictionary with transcription, pronunciation, and examples of usage. Translate works with words, texts, and webpages. Droid Arabic Kufi by Pascal Zoghbi.