Nowdays, you should can make Mandi Rice using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Mandi Rice
- It’s 2 of Chicken tikka breast pc.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Rice.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need 12 of Kishmish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Adrak powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Chicken cube 2.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Papaya paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Yoghurt.
- You need 8 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Yoghurt for raita.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves few leaves cut.
- Prepare of Green chilli 2 middium.
Mandi Rice step by step
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste, Red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, lemon, Garam masala powder yoghurt and papaya paste for 4/6 hour.
- Grease pan then put chicken in it and cook till meat tenderi then in a non-stick pan put 1 tbsp oil then shallow fry the chicken.
- Cut carrot in Julian shape.
- In a pan heat oil then fry carrot and Kishmish for a while and take it out then put rice in it and then chicken cube, salt, ginger powder, Garam masala powder and then add 2 glass of water and cook till rice completely cook then add carrots and Kishmish phr dum do…
- Make red sauce….Heat pan put chilli sauce in it then add few green chilli.
- Raita…..yoghurt mein coriander leaves daal do cut kar ke.