Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options. Finger food for the summer: small cucumber cups filled with a creamy tuna+potato+olive+mayo mix. The light and refreshing taste of the cucumbers is a. Tuna Salad Cucumber Cups are fun and delicious way to eat tuna salad!
NOTE: Totally needed to add a side note to this post after devouring a. Tzatziki is a deliciously fresh and easy dip with yogurt, cucumber, lemon and dill. Serve cold with pitas, fresh veggies or chicken! Nowdays, you should can produce Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options
- It’s 1 large of cucumber, you'll get around 8 pieces.
- You need of Choice of Fillings.
- Prepare 1 of Prawn Cocktail.
- Prepare 1 of Ham & Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken, Bacon & Mayo.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Cheese & Tomato.
- You need 1 of Egg Salad.
- Prepare 1 of Tuna & Sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Choice of Dips.
- It’s 1 of Hummus.
- It’s 1 of Seafood Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- You need 1 of Garlic & Onion Dip.
- You need 1 of Sour Cream & Chive.
- Prepare 1 of Chipotle Mayo.
- You need 1 of Raita Dip.
- Prepare 1 of Guacamole.
Cucumber cups filled with creamy spinach dip make an excellent summer appetizer! These cucumber cups with a dynamic filling of veggies, dates, spices, and chutneys are the My friend Sarah brought these amazing chicken salad filled cucumber cups to my birthday "party" last week. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. This refreshing, crunchy cucumber salad with pickled onions and fresh dill has just the right hint of sweetness and tang to make it the perfect side dish!
Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options step by step
- Slice the cucumber into sections around 1 inch long.
- Using a melon baller or teaspoon, gently scoop some of the middle of each cut section out. Don't go too deep, you don't want to cut through the bottom or your filler will fall out.
- Fill the holes with your choice of filling or dip. You can chop up the scooped out cucumber and mix it into a side salad or make a raita dip.
- These are great as an appetiser or as a little individual dip holder at a BBQ or party. Serve with a side salad or with veggie or bread sticks for dipping.
- Peeling the cucumber is optional but I find they are more robust with the skin left on.
- You'll find free from versions of many spreads, dips and other condiments on my profile, vic20adamant, such as sour cream, raita, tzatziki, mayo etc.
This cucumber salad recipe is full of fresh flavor, lots of crunch and a won't leave you feeling weighed down after a big portion. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE- This refreshing cucumber salad with red onion and mint is the perfect light side dish when grilling or picnicking. What else can you ask for? What You'll Need to Make Cucumber Salad with Mint. I like to use English cucumbers, which are also called seedless.