Air Fryer chicken drumsticks. An air fryer will let your chicken turn out crispy on the outside but still tender and juicy on the inside. You won't believe the result of this air fryer fried chicken! Chicken – I like chicken drumsticks but you can use any cuts you want.
The air fryer is nice and light and with very little oil, you too can get healthy, crisped dinners (chicken, etc). And, it saves you a ton of time, because it doesn't require you to wait for the oven to preheat, and the dishes quickly cook, compared to the oven. Enjoy these delicious Air Fryer Seasoned Chicken Drumsticks for dinner tonight! Nowdays, you should can have Air Fryer chicken drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer chicken drumsticks
- It’s 7 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of capsule of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Sometimes we all need a very easy dinner night, right? Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks are coated with cornflake crumbs and seasonings. Then they're air fried to crispy, crunchy, perfection! Succulent, yet crispy chicken drumsticks marinated and then cooked in the Air Fryer.
Air Fryer chicken drumsticks step by step
- Chicken drumsticks are clean, slightly lightened on the meat. Get a small bowl add soy sauce, seasoning powder, sesame oil, chili powder, olive oil, brown sugar and garlic powder and mix well to dissolve. Then marinate chicken drumstick with the mixture on for 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- After 1 hour, remove the chicken drumsticks for 2 minutes in the microwave. Air Fryer has been pre-warmed up. Then put chicken drumsticks in a pot, fry at 320 degrees for 25 minutes. This way you do not need to turn the chicken pieces but the chicken pieces are still ripe evenly and especially the inside is very soft..
If you want a sweet and sticky take on Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks, then you need this recipe. I always remember getting chicken drumsticks with my aunts and my mum from Marks & Spencers and then sitting. Easy Steps likes to share Tips on how to improve our cooking to make our Chicken Drumsticks more Juicy, Tender, Moist and mouthwatering instead DRY. When you cook in the Air Fryer it always comes out DRY and that's the main reason peoples don't like to cook in the Air Fryer. This air fryer recipe has your well-being in mind, while also catering to your deepest, darkest chicken cravings.