Air Fryer Wings. Air Fryer Chicken Wings are so crispy and delicious without using any extra oil! Cooking Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer instead of deep-frying them makes them healthier and clean up easier. Here's an easy air fryer wings recipe and the best dry rub for chicken wings ever!
Then they're tossed with a spicy buffalo wing sauce that can be made mild to hot, depending on your taste preference. Air Fryer chicken wings will make your go-to dish for large gatherings. You can save your oven for other dishes because the air fryer will do all the work for you. Nowdays, you should can make Air Fryer Wings using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Wings
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Fresh chicken wings.
Air-Fryer Chicken Wings Are the Best Chicken Wings. Extra-crispy and without a lick of oil. Air fryer chicken wings are some of the crispiest, juiciest wings I've had outside a restaurant in a Even with two rounds in the air fryer, these chicken wings are ready in under an hour from start to. Air Fryer Turkey Wings are so easy and delicious without using lots and lots of oil.
Air Fryer Wings step by step
- Mix all 7 ingredients in a Ziploc bag I use gallon size.
- Wash and Pat dry wings.
- Spray with a little evoo.
- Toss wings in Ziploc.
- Preheat air fryer to 400.
- Cook for 18-20 mins flipping halfway.
Cooking wings in an Air Fryer instead of deep frying them makes them healthier and clean up easier. Watch me make these Air Fryer Honey BBQ Chicken Wings from start to finish! I told you guys that I was going to start playing around with my air fryer more so that I could have more recipes for you. Air fryer wings are crispy, saucy, and moist. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.