Lolipop Chicken in BBQ Sauce. I took an award winning recipe and tried to screw it up! In this video I make Mike Franklin's BBQ sauce and bacon wrapped smoked lollipop chicken. Saucy chicken lollipop made in Chinese Style.
This recipe tastes like the best Chinese restaurants. Slice a full-size chicken wing into three parts along the joints. Discard the wing-tip (or you can save them for making a chicken stock). Nowdays, you should can produce Lolipop Chicken in BBQ Sauce using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Lolipop Chicken in BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 10 pcs of Chicken drumstick.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine or white wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Some honey.
I'm using our homemade BBQ Sauce, you can find the link to the recipe in the description. Now there are starting to look like lollipops! These are the perfect finger food for a party and they look awesome! Lollipop Garlic Sauce Recipes on Yummly
Lolipop Chicken in BBQ Sauce instructions
- Fry some diced onions with pan in olive oil until aroma, add sauce mixture and add 2 cup of water stir until boil. Add corn starch solution to thicken sauce..
- Cut chicken drumstick top part and push down the meat. Dip the drumstick in sauce and bake in oven or air fryer over 180 degres celcius for 10 mins..
- Brush more sauce, oil and honey to skin surface and bake another 10 mins. Continue to bake until meat turns brown and a bit black crust appear and stop. Wrap the top bone with aluminium foil and serve..
Chicken Lollipops, Honey Garlic Chicken Lollipops, Chicken Lollipops With Honey-chili Sauce. Frenched drumsticks dipped in BBQ sauce. The term Frenching means to cut the meat away from the bone leaving the clean Compare these chicken drumsticks known as lollypops compared to standard drum sticks. Simple yet delicious, this BBQ chicken sauce is easy to make, and packed with flavor. It will bring forth nostalgic memories of childhood cookouts and There are plenty of ready-made barbecue sauces on grocery store shelves, but many have added spice, artificial smoke flavor, or other ingredients that.