Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake. This Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake Recipe from Delish.com is the best. In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, and alfredo sauce. A Simple And Delicious Casserole Version Of A Dish Every Family Loves!
This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and delicious. Creamy, cozy, cheesy, carb-y comfort food alert. ♡. This time of year, when everyone seems to be craving. Nowdays, you should can boil Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake
- You need 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 12 oz of fettuccine.
- Prepare 1 Stick of butter.
- It’s 16 oz of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 oz of cream cheese (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese (cut into cubes).
- It’s 6-10 slices of Muenster cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Bake is an easy, weeknight casserole version of a family favorite: Chicken Alfredo. Cheesy, white sauce with chicken, parmesan, and Finally, stir together cooked pasta, chicken and homemade Alfredo sauce and place in a casserole dish to bake. But, to make super cheesy, comfort. Baked pastas like this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti are perfect for those nights!
Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake step by step
- Mix together marjoram, oregano, basil, parmesan (1/8 cup), garlic powder and panko..
- In a separate dish mix egg and milk together for an egg wash..
- Dredge chicken through egg wash then roll in breading until chicken is covered..
- Cook chicken in air fryer, 360° for 18 minutes. Or lightly pan fry in olive oil until crisp..
- Cook fettuccine until al dente..
- In a separate pan, melt butter with crushed garlic cloves. Once melted add whipping cream..
- When Alfredo boils add cubed cream cheese, stir until melted..
- Once cream cheese is dissolved, add parmesan cheese (1 cup), stir until dissolved and sauce thickens..
- Mix fettuccine and Alfredo sauce together in a baking dish, mix in cubed mozzarella cheese..
- Layer with slices of Muenster. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes..
You can even make it ahead of time and pop it in the oven when you're Tender chicken and pasta in an ultra creamy, cheesy sauce make this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti an incredibly easy and filling weeknight meal. All you really need is butter, flour, and Parmesan cheese, ingredients that I always have in the house. I wanted to make this a bit heartier though so that we wouldn't be hungry half hour after eating it, so I added some chicken. Easy Chicken Alfredo Bake. to favorites. Toss it with Alfredo sauce, mozzarella, chicken and peas, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and pop it in the oven.