Air fryer fried chicken. Buttermilk air fryer fried chicken method was the clear winner! It had a nice and tender meat on the inside while the outside was crispy and flavorful. Visually, this was the closest one to a deep fried version.
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclosure here. Full Recipe/Instructions are available in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. Step-by-step overview of how to make southern fried chicken in an air fryer. Nowdays, you should can make Air fryer fried chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air fryer fried chicken
- It’s 6 pieces of Chicken legs.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of squeezed lemon.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh garlic paste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chicken tikka masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
People were making fried chicken before air fryers were invented! I prefer to pan-fry my fried chicken in a cast iron skillet if I'm not using an air fryer. This Air Fryer Chicken recipe has had rave reviews from readers for years upon years now- and for good reason! This fried chicken uses no oil and has a crispy, delicious skin over tender chicken meat that your whole family will love!
Air fryer fried chicken step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and marinate the chicken for 30 minutes..
- Now cook it in Air fryer for 15 minutes on each side. Or deep fry it in oil till brown. Serve with hot sauce. It's so Tasty !! Enjoy !!.
The Air Fryer has passed my fried chicken test but the next test is baking! But meanwhile enjoy this crispy, golden, crunchy air fried Southern-Style Fried Chicken!! Our AirFryer (we own this one) is one of the most used appliances in our kitchen! It gets hot much quicker than the oven and it makes fries taste so much better than making them in the oven. This Air Fryer Fried Chicken is juicy inside and crispy on the outside.