Airfryer Chicken Cutlet.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Airfryer Chicken Cutlet using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Airfryer Chicken Cutlet
- Prepare 400 gm of bone less chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green chilli,ginger and garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 string of Fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Airfryer Chicken Cutlet instructions
- First wash the bone less chicken twice with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside. Boil the chicken in pressure cooker. Wait for 4 whistle till the chicken become tender. Once it is done. Cool it and take out the lid of the cooker. Transfer the chicken to plate. Mash the chicken with masher. Add all the spices. Green chilli,ginger and garlic paste, gram flour,rice flour, baking powder,chopped onion, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix…it. Add little water to make a smooth dough. From the dough mixture make a cutlet shape..
- Preheat Air fryer 200 the C for five minutes. Take out the basket. Brush oil in the basket. Keep the cutlet in the basket. Don't over crowd. Bake the cutlet for fifteen minutes. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate.Now it is Ready to serve with tomato….ketchup..