Chicken stuffed mini crepes (Misanif). Lemon: half Black pepper: one fourth tsp. Chicken Stuffed Crepes: These crepes get light yellow in color and have the perfect texture as they don't tear that easily. The cornstarch is the key ingredient for preventing any tears.
Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Repeat until all batter is used. Stuffed Mini Peppers are a delicious appetizer that's like a healthier and less spicy version of a jalapeño popper. Nowdays, you should can make Chicken stuffed mini crepes (Misanif) using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Chicken stuffed mini crepes (Misanif)
- Prepare of For the crepes.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of For the filling.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked and shredded chicken meat.
- Prepare 3 tbls of water.
- You need 1 of small bunch chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbls of lime/lemon juice.
- You need 1 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of habanero chilli- deseeded (optional).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for shallow frying.
Plus, they can be roasted or grilled! How to Make Stuffed Mini Peppers: Start by preparing the filling, which includes soft goat cheese, grated parmesan, fresh jalapeño, garlic, and. This Stuffed Chicken Parmesan is crisp on the outside and so tender inside. The parmesan crust and mozzarella stuffing make every bite incredibly juicy.
Chicken stuffed mini crepes (Misanif) instructions
- Prepare the crepe mixture by first mixing flour and salt & pepper.
- Add water into the flour and whisk until smooth batter is formed.
- Whisk the egg into the batter until well combined. Set crepe batter aside.
- In a mortar and pestle, grind the habanero pepper and garlic into a paste and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add shredded chicken meat, cumin powder, habanero-garlic paste and the water and stir well. Cover saucepan and let it simmer for 1 – 2 minutes..
- Once the water is reduced add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Turn heat off and stir in the onions and coriander leaves into the chicken mixture and cover the saucepan. Set aside to rest until cool enough to handle by hand..
- In a frying pan over medium heat, scoop a tablespoon of the crepe batter and spread into small circles. Do not overcrowd the pan.
- Scoop a tbls of the chicken mixture ontop of the mini crepes and immediatey pour another tablespoon of the mixture over the chicken until well covered.
- Once the bottom of the crepe is well cooked, flip so as to cook the top of the stuffed crepe.
- Repeat steps 8,9 and 10 until chicken mixture is finished..
- In a frying pan over high heat, heat the vegetable oil until hot. Fry stuffed mini-crepe (top first) until golden brown. I used an airfryer to cook these, but a shallow fry works just fine too.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce or drizzle some lime juice and enjoy.
This chicken parmesan recipe includes a gluten free option! This is a spicier version of spinach stuffed chicken breasts. These mini sweet peppers are the perfect bite-size appetizer! If desired, serve with guacamole or salsa for dipping. The mini bell peppers will be a big hit, and the creamy filling will help tame the heat of the jerk chicken.