Chicken and Pork Adobo. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Almost all meat, seafood, and vegetables can be cooked using the inadobo method.
Adobo is the signature dish of the Philippines. Filipino Adobo Chicken – Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. This easy, savory chicken dish has become a staple in my home. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken and Pork Adobo using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Pork Adobo
- It’s 250 grams of Chicken.
- Prepare 250 grams of Pork.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of White Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Rock Salt.
- You need 10 grams of Spring Onion.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
As this simmers, your kitchen fills with an intoxicating sweet and sour aroma that will leave you anxious to eat. Let your guests know that there are. Add soy sauce, water, peppercorns, chicken, vinegar, broth, garlic, and bay. How to cook Chicken and Pork Adobo.
Chicken and Pork Adobo instructions
- PREPARE THE INGREDIENTS – Chop the garlic. Slice the onion. Cut the chicken and pork into pieces..
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS – Put the pan to medium heat, add olive oil and sauté the garlic and onion..
- Add the pork and season with salt and pepper and then stir fry. Using the tongs, press down the skin on the pan. You may hear cracking sounds, don't be afraid, it's all good 🙂 Sear all sides of the pork until it becomes golden brown. I later decided to cut the pork into smaller pieces to cook faster..
- Add in the chicken, skin side down. Season with salt and pepper. And just like the pork, sear all sides..
- Add in the soy sauce and vinegar and let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- Adjust the flavor to your liking by adding water, sugar, salt and pepper. Simmer until the chicken and pork absorbs the liquid and releases their own fat..
- Garnish with chopped spring onions. Serve with hot steamed rice and enjoy! ©homebasedchef Variations: You may add chili if you want it spicy. You may add potatoes or hard-boiled eggs after the chicken if you want additional flavor and texture. You may add sliced tomatoes on the side to balance out the saltiness..
In a pressure cooker over medium heat, heat oil. Add and brown chicken and pork pieces in batches. Return all the meat, including any juices, back into the pot. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Cover and lock lid, lowering heat.