Recipe: Good Arabian Risotto (Saleeg)
Arabian Risotto (Saleeg).
Nowdays, you should can prepare Arabian Risotto (Saleeg) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Arabian Risotto (Saleeg)
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken legs.
- You need 1 liter of hot water.
- It’s 2 cup of rice (any kind you like).
- It’s 2 of cardamom.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
Arabian Risotto (Saleeg) step by step
- In a pot, add the hot water, chicken legs, salt, cardamom and cloves and let boil for 45 minutes in a law heat..
- strain the chicken an take out the cardamom and the cloves..
- put the chicken in a tray an place in the oven for 10 minutes in a high heat (just to have a color)..
- bring back the chicken water to the boil and add the rice and keep stirring. keep in mind the water must be as double as it should be..
- when ever the rice is almost done; add the milk and keep stirrig untel the rice absorbs the milk. then serve as the picture..