Chicken Greek Gyros.
Nowdays, you should can boil Chicken Greek Gyros using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Greek Gyros
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breast.
- It’s of Ken's Greek salad dressing.
- It’s of pepperoncini rings.
- You need of lettuce, shredded or torn.
- You need of tomatoes, sliced or diced.
- Prepare of olives, sliced.
- You need of cucumbers, sliced.
- It’s of tzaziki sauce (or plain Greek yogurt with Greek seasonings).
- You need of coconut oil.
- It’s of Hungry Girl mini fold-its.
- You need of Hummus.
Chicken Greek Gyros instructions
- Dice or slice chicken breasts and stir fry in coconut oil..
- Toss in Ken's Greek salad dressing.
- Assemble gyros with toppings listed, according to preference.
- Wrap in Hungry Girl (or other preferred low carb wrap).