Chicken Arabian Puff.
Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Arabian Puff using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Chicken Arabian Puff
- You need 12 Pcs of Soft Pita Bread.
- Prepare 1 Kg of Ch bonless Qimma.
- It’s 1.5 Tsp of black peoper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 Tsp of chicken powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Crush chilli.
- You need 100 Grams of capsicum Slice cut.
- You need 100 grams of carrot slice cut.
- It’s 2 of Small Milk PAK cream.
- You need 100 Grams of Myoniese.
- You need 3 Cup of Corn Flour.
- You need 1 Kg of packet Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 2 kg of Oil For Frying.
- Prepare 100 Grams of sweet corn.
Chicken Arabian Puff instructions
- For a lite and tasty Crispy Arabian puff you Make the Merinatin of chicken bonless add the garlic paste in pan and add chicken cook it 20 Minutes and Now add salt black peoper crush chilli chicken powder capsicum carrot sweet cornmix the Fresh cream and Myoniese now the Merination is ready after 10 Minutes fill the Merination in one piece pita bread and fold the piece like that and fill all Merination in all 12 pcs Bread Make the Cornflour liquid and dip the marinated folding piece in cornflour.
- And use the Bread crumbs for all pieces and fried in Low Heat cooking Oil all pieces step by step serve the crispy Arabian Puf after cutting in 2 pieces with chilli garlic Saus..