Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll.
Nowdays, you should can have Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll
- Prepare of Pita bread.
- It’s 2 – 3 cups of Maida.
- You need 1 – 2 tablespoons of Ghee Oil /.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Yeast.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water warm.
- You need of grease oil to.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 4 – 5 of Chicken Marinated pieces.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes sliced.
- You need 1 – 2 of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 number of Onions sliced finely.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Corainder chopped.
- Prepare 1 – 2 tablespoons of tahini sauce.
- You need of Mint leaves.
- You need of Tahini Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of sesame seeds White.
- It’s 4 – 5 of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 – 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- You need pinch of Salt a.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 2 – 4 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1 teaspoons of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- It’s of / mintcoriander chopped to garnish.
Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll step by step
- For pita bread, Combine the maida, salt, ghee and mix well..put the yeast and sugar along with the warm water for fermentation for 10-15 minutes. Then add to the dry mix and add enough water to make a sticky dough..add the last oil and then wrap in a cling film. Keep aside for at least 2-3 hours to rise..
- Meanwhile marinate the chicken pieces (boneless) in garlic chopped, pepper,salt,curd, and bit of lemon juice, with Italian herbs. Keep for 1 hour minimum. Shallow fry them and then shred them..
- Tahini sauce, roast the sesame seeds till fragrant and nicely brown. Blend well in a food processor or mixer well with some oil, till a fine paste. Add the other ingredients and blend well. Later mix with the curd and garnish with the choice of leaves..
- Now, after the rising of the pita dough, divide to atleast 6-7 orange size balls and let it sit again for another 15 minutes. Then on a flat surface, dust with maida, and nicely flatten to a circle and then grill it on a preheated tawa for 2 minutes on each side, pressing it nicely to puff up..
- Then spread mayo, and tahini sauce on each pita bread, generously add chicken pieces, tomatoes and onion. If you have lettuce, then you can put it as a bed for the remaining ingredients.Finely garnish with coriander, mint leaves. Serve hot with ketchup or just have it like that!!.