Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus.
Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken mince (i took chicken breast and then grind in mi.
- Prepare 10 of garlic pods.
- You need 8 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of thyme powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tarragon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded purple cabbage (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded carrot.
- You need 2 of big lettuce leaves.
- You need as required of Mozzarella cheese (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s For of hummus.
- You need 3 cups of chickpeas soaked.
- Prepare 4 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 of beetroot.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare pinch of Salt.
Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus instructions
- Method for Chicken Kabab: Wash chicken breast pieces and keep on a sieve so all water drains out take a grinder and put garlic, green chillies, coriander and chicken grind all together and take out in a bowl add tarragon, thyme, salt, chilli flakes and mix nicely then take sticks and just apply little oil on hand and take little chicken mince and put on stick-like kababs and do on all sticks. Few I did these and other few I took little chicken mince and stuffed cheese and make small balls..
- Then on a tawa sprinkle few drops of oil and make this kabab on slow gas and keep on turning time to time till it is done. For Stuffed Chicken ball deep fried the balls on medium flame. Then grate purple cabbage and carrot & arrange the hot plate and keep salad leaves & then keep kababs and balls and sprinkled cabbage and carrot and serve hot with hummus & pita bread..
- Method of Hummus: Soak chickpeas overnight then in morning boil chickpeas and on other side boil beetroot do see that beetroot should not be over boiled then as the chickpeas are cooled grind along with garlic, beetroot salt and add olive oil to a smooth paste if u want u can add green chillies it's optional..