Nowdays, you should can make Chicken Mandi using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Mandi
- You need of Ingredients for Mandi Masala 15 gm Whole Coriander.
- It’s 15 gm of Whole Black Pepper 15 gm Fennel seeds.
- It’s 15 gm of Whole Cumin 6 Black Cardamom.
- Prepare pieces of Small Cardamom 4 pieces Cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 pieces of Javatri.
- Prepare of Ingredients of chicken Mandi.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mandi Masala 2 tbsp Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Lemon Juice 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Crushed 1 tbsp Degi Mirch.
- It’s 1 of bone chicken cut in 8 piece 3 tbsp Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion 20 gm Raisins.
- You need 20 gm of Cashew 6 Green Chilli.
- It’s of Salt (As Needed) 600 gm Rice.
- You need of water (As Needed) 1 tbsp whole cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Red Food Colour.
Chicken Mandi step by step
- Directions for Mandi Masala: In a pan, add whole coriander, whole black pepper, whole fennel seeds, Whole Cumin, Star Anise, Black Cardamoms, Small Cardamoms, Cinnamon, and cook these for a while..
- Now add these all ingredients in the grinder and grind them well until they changed into powder form. Mandi Masala is ready.
- Directions for chicken Mandi 1- In a bowl, add mandi masala, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli crushed, degi mirch and mix them well. The mixture is ready..
- Now, in another bowl, add chicken, above prepared mixture and mix them well, then keep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours. In a bowl add water, guard rice & soak for 20 minutes 4- In a pan, add cooking oil, onion and cook until light brown.
- Now, add raisins, cashew, green chilli, whole cumin, water, salt and bring to boil Now, add salt, rice and simmer for 10-12 minutes on low flame until water remains a little.
- Put whole chicken roast in a steamer & steam the chicken 7- Now, pan roast the chicken by adding some cooking oil in a pan 8- Now, in a pot, add rice, roasted chicken, red food colour then simmer it for 2-3 minutes.
- Ut roasted chicken in this pan place the aluminium foil basket in the center of the pot with ember and cooking oil/butter, then cover it for 2 minutes.
- Your Chicken Mandi now ready to serve.