Creamy Spinach Cheese Stuffed Chicken Served With Hummus.
Nowdays, you should can produce Creamy Spinach Cheese Stuffed Chicken Served With Hummus using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Creamy Spinach Cheese Stuffed Chicken Served With Hummus
- Prepare 100 g of spinach.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 250 grams of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tandoori chicken masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need of Hummus.
- It’s 250 grams of chickpeas.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tahini sauce.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
Creamy Spinach Cheese Stuffed Chicken Served With Hummus step by step
- Filling preparation :- finely chopped spinach add in a bowl add cream cheese add salt tandoori chicken masala cumin powder black pepper powder mix all together well and keep aside.
- Creme cheese and masala used.
- Chicken filling preparation :- clean and wash chicken breast properly and squeeze all water and make it dry by tapping with a cloth than marinate it on both sides with red chilli powder and black pepper slit it properly from between don't make a big hole little bit in which you can fill the filling and than keep it baking tray.
- Bake chicken at 180 degree for 25 minutes check in between with knife and if Not done u can keep for more time serve hot with hummus.
- Hummus :- boiled chickpeas with some salt till done very soft and than drain it add it in mixture jar add garlic lemon cumin powder and chilli flakes grind it till it mix add some olive oil in between and grind it properly till a smooth texture comes and serve it as a dip with chicken….
- Ingredients used for hummus.