Nowdays, you should can have Chicken Tinola using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tinola
- You need 1 kg of chicken cut into pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of finger sized ginger, sliced.
- You need 1 of medium red onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of chicken cube.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sayote or unripe papaya, sliced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, juliened.
- You need 2 cups of chilli or malunggay leaves.
Chicken Tinola step by step
- Heat cooking oil in a large pot.
- Sauté garlic, ginger and onion until fragrant.
- Add in the chicken pieces and sauté for 5 mins.
- Add in the fish sauce and black pepper and pour in the water and sayote.
- Bring to boile and simmer for 5 minutes to cook the chicken.
- Add in the chicken cube and bell pepper and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Finally, add in the chilli leaves and simmer for 2 minutes before turning off the heat..
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!.