Savoury qitayef (arabic fusion). Juan martin:guitar, abdelsalam khair: oud track: evocacion de damasco a cordoba-from damascus to cordoba-من دمشق إلى قرطبة good stuff. qatayef with cream,how to make qatayef,qatayef recipe,ramadan dessert,Qatayef Middle Eastern Dessert recipe,easy dessert recipe,Arabic Dessert Recipe,yummy,yummy dessert recipe,yummy qatayef recipe,qatayef,katayef recipe,qatayef dessert,middle. Qatayef or Katayef (Arabic: قطايف, [qā'ṭā:īf] (listen)) is an Arab dessert commonly served during the month of Ramadan, a sort of sweet dumpling filled with cream or nuts. It can be described as folded pancake.
Not that I know of at least. As soon as Ramadan rolls by though, chances are you're seeing it. These days, qatayef are traditionally prepared by street vendors as well as households in the Levant and Egypt ahead of Ramadan. Nowdays, you should can make Savoury qitayef (arabic fusion) using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Savoury qitayef (arabic fusion)
- Prepare of For pancakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of patent flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of samolina.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1/4 of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbs of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Filling…
- It’s 250 GM of minced chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbs of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 of garam masala powder.
- It’s 4-5 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tomato ketchup.
- You need of Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare of Cabbage shavings as per choice.
Once stuffed, they can be placed on a baking tray and then popped into a freezer, lasting for several weeks or longer. Try this easy recipe for qatayef (Arabic pancakes), a dish commonly served during Ramadan. Qatayef is filled with either sweet cheese or nuts. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love Arabic desserts because they will surely satisfy your craving for anything sweet.
Savoury qitayef (arabic fusion) instructions
- First of all take pancakes ingredients…add in a blender..blend and take out in a bowl… leave for 10 to 25 minutes….
- Meanwhile prepare chicken filling… In a wok add oil and garlic..fry until aroma comes..now add minced chicken…. bhoonofy until water dries out… Add little water and simmer for 5 minutes… Minced chicken won't take long time to cook or tender… Now add Cumin powder,,black pepper,salt,garam masala and onion..stir on medium to high flame just translucent the onions.. it is ready. turn off the heat and let it cool….
- When the filling will be cool…add mayonnaise and tomato ketchup….mix the cabbage shavings or sprinkle later on pancakes as per desire.. I've pour later on pancakes… keep aside.
- Now take baiter of pancakes… Grease a non-stick frying pan….pour baiter with serving spoon… Make 12 small to medium single serving sized pancakes….
- Note… Flame shud be slow…pour baiter in frying pan..we have to cook from one side only…. Check when uside will be bubbled and raw material was dry it's means pancakes are ready..just cook from one side…..
- Now take Pan cake… pour 1 to 2 tbs filling on it… then cabbage and coriander…and serve in iftar or sehri…you can seal the pancake like half moon samosa..you can close half of pancakes like qitayef or can b served as it is if you are getting late like me… A quick and easy recipe… A good feast in less time….
Fried Qatayef." can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased. Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Bengali Chinese Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Finnish French German Greek Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latin Malay Malayalam Marathi Nepali Norwegian Polish What's the Arabic word for savory? Here's a list of translations. translation and definition "savoury", English-Arabic Dictionary online. Pleasing to the sense of taste. having an agreeably pungent taste. Food service distributor in Kuala Selangor.